Your brokerage account comes standard with Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) options, allowing you the ability to move money easily and with no charges between your personal bank account, and your brokerage account. The brokerage account automatically invests excess cash in your choice of three core money market funds, and withdraws it to cover debits. Your cash automatically continues to earn money market interest every day. Accounts wishing to avoid interest bearing instruments may opt to hold cash rather than invest in a money market fund.
Please read the Dreyfus Cash Management Funds prospectus for more information. Yields, expenses, services, and charges (including possible 12b-1 fees) will vary. Money market funds pay daily dividends based upon the fund's portfolio of money market securities. An investment in a money fund is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency. Although money funds seek to preserve the value of your investment at $1.00 per share, it is possible to lose money by investing in money market funds.
Dreyfus money-market mutual funds are distributed by Saturna Brokerage Services, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Saturna Capital. Investing involves risk, including the loss of capital. Please consider an investment's objectives, risks, charges, and expenses carefully before investing. To obtain a prospectus that contains this and other important information about the Dreyfus Cash Management Funds, please call 1-800-SATURNA or visit www.saturna.com/sbs. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.
Consolidate your investing, checking and Visa® debit card services into one convenient account with Pershing's Corestone Account® account management tools. For further information, please ask a representative for a free copy of the Corestone Account® brochure.
Four levels to choose from:
Silver Level — $25.00 Annual Fee (waived for accounts with over $25,000 in money market funds)
- Unlimited check writing
- Direct deposit to core money fund
- Access to Pershing's automated account support, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Free bill payment and electronic presentment with Billsuite
- Online check image retrieval
Silver Plus Level — $50.00 Annual Fee
- All the same great benefits as Silver Level, plus:
- Visa® debit card (No ATM fees at more than 6,500 PNC Bank and 43,000 All Point Network ATMs)¹
- Live Customer Support 24/7
Gold Level — $100 annual fee
- All the same great benefits as Silver Plus Level, plus:
- Dividend Reinvestment Fee Waiver
- Inactive Account Fee Waiver
- Reward Suite loyalty program
- Discount on standard wallet checks
- ATM Fee reimbursement at non-PNC ATMs (subject to monthly limits)
Platinum Level — $150 annual fee
- All the same great benefits as Silver, Silver Plus, and Gold levels, plus:
- Guaranteed Low Price program enrollment with Platinum Visa® debit card
- Free stop payment orders
- More flexible travel rewards
¹ Individual banks may have a surcharge to use their ATM
Please note: Corestone Cash Managment services are not available on Saturna IRA, HSA, ESA, or 401(k) accounts.